Terms And Conditions
- The policy of return and replacement is subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 8 of 2008 and its amendments.
- Fresh or frozen fish are not replaced or returned after being cleaned or sliced *
- Purchases that can not be canceled within one hour of completion of purchase and payment of value *
- The company shall bear the value of corrupt fish and the consumer shall have the right to compensation.
- The company ensures the safety of its products until delivery *
- Ads are limited to personal ads only, as for commercial advertisements, it is necessary to communicate with the administration of the application by email [email protected] or telephone number 74489194 / 66585551
- The advertisement must include all the correct data and descriptions of the advertised item.
- The owner of the advertisement undertakes that all information stated in the advertisement is true and not contrary to reality
- The owner of the advertisement alone shall bear the legal and moral responsibility without any liability on the application
- It is not permissible to advertise either directly or indirectly, any item or material or act or other which is a violation of the laws in force in the country or conventions to which Qatar is a member.
- not to use words or insults that degrades others
- The application may not be used to express, or disclose or suggest any political, religious or racist views
- The impersonation of others, whether public or private, in violation of the law requires the submission of the person to the competent authorities without prior notice.
In the event that the above conditions are violated, the application administrator has the right to take the measures that he deems appropriate, including:
- Temporary or permanent withdrawal of membership
- Immediate withdrawal of the advertisement
- Taking legal action against the owner of the advertisement
- Disclosure of the necessary information to the competent authorities to iapply the law if necessary
1. Our collection of your personal information
2. Our use of your personal information
4. Protecting your personal information
5. How you can contact us about privacy questions
1- Our collection of your personal information: As part of your registration on QTRFish App or site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
Additionally, in order for us to verify you are a human and not an impersonator, we may need to verify your phone number and email address.
2- We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you (“User Agreement”); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional messages and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with verification services with third parties for fraud screening purposes. In the event of a sale of QTRFish, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision or otherwise in relation to any such sale.
We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
We may also share your personal information with other site members as part of an auction or purchase on the site. For example, at the end of a successful auction on the site we will provide the seller and the successful buyer with each other’s contact information.
This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
you shall use personal information received from another site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
3- Cookies: Like many similar apps and websites, QTRFish uses cookie technology (small files placed on your Device). When you go to particular website pages on the site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of QTRFish and also help us understand which parts of our site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of QTRFish.
4- We hold your personal information on servers located at the Americas. By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in Europe and the Americas. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
You must enter your username and password/verifying code each time you want to access your account or make transactions on QTRFish. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters. Never share your username and password with anyone.
If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section on QTRFish.
5- How you can contact us about privacy questions: If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team at the “Contact us” link at the top of any site webpage.